In this week's episode, we are in high demand, find isolated players, and play hide and seek. These games were recorded on September 30th and October 1st, 2019. You can support these videos by subscribing to my Twitch at https://twitch.tv/subs/sarahtje
I have my own Discord and you are invited to join! https://discord.gg/animetic (We have cakes, balloon animals, cute Mercy emotes, and are Mercy-main friendly! ^^)
For these games I duo queued with Titan, a.k.a. xFatking! You can find him over at https://twitch.tv/xfatking
If you need me to see/read/answer something, please ask me on Twitter. I read all my Twitter @mentions!
I don't think these matter a lot, but I keep getting asked about:
- Mercy's superjump: You use crouch+GA at the same time, and then jump when you get closer to your GA target and start going up. You continue the momentum that you had when pressing jump, so if you jump late, you go straight up, if you press jump earlier, you go at more of an angle. On console, I'm told that the superjump is more tricky, and that you need to press crouch slightly before GA for it to work. Good luck! ❤
- my control layout, you can find it here:
- my Mercy settings, you can find them here:
- my mouse sensitivity: I use 2.39 in-game sense at 1600 DPI. About 14 inches per 360.
- for recording, I use the "Instant Replay" feature from the NVidia GeForce Experience app (it used to be called ShadowPlay).
- for editing, I use Vegas Pro 14, and for rendering I use Vegas Pro 15.
@Animetic on Twitter:
Sarahtje on Twitch: https://twitch.tv/sarahtje
The Mercy/Pharah in the thumbnail was drawn by bomb-bear! Check out their awesome art at and
MBB - Happy
Tobu - Cool
#animetic #overwatch #mercy